Britton Marketing & Design Group Wins Best in Show and Seven Gold Ad Honor Awards
BMDG Honored by American Advertising Federation
At its annual Advertising Honors, the American Advertising Federation of Fort Wayne awarded Britton Marketing & Design Group nine awards across five categories, including seven gold awards and a coveted Best in Show for the company’s Dutch Boy campaign.
“Any time your peers acknowledge your work is valuable.”
Advertising and marketing agencies in Fort Wayne submitted their best work of 2015 to be considered. Awards were announced Saturday, Feb. 27, at the Freemasons Hall in Fort Wayne.
“Awards like the Ad Honors always bring a lift to any creative organization,” Jeff Britton, BMDG president and co-owner, said. “Any time your peers acknowledge your work is valuable. We all understand that the respect of a client is the best award of all, but if only they’d applaud like they do at events like these!”
BMDG took home the following awards:
- Best in Show for “Your Color Adventure Begins with Dutch Boy” campaign
- Gold Ad Honor in the Direct Marketing category for the Vera Bradley Summer 2015 Launch Mini Catalog
- Gold Ad Honor in the Direct Marketing category for the Vera Bradley Winter 2015 Holiday Catalog
- Gold Ad Honor in the Cross Media Campaign category for “Your Color Adventure Begins with Dutch Boy”
- Gold Ad Honor in the Self Promotion Print category for the BMDG brand identity book
- Gold Ad Honor in the Self Promotion Print category for the BMDG holiday gift
- Gold Ad Honor in the Copywriting category for the Dutch Boy Brand Manifesto
- Gold Ad Honor in the Copywriting category for the Goodnight Moon Parody Design Feature
- Silver Ad Honor in the Display Design category for HGTV HOME by Sherwin-Williams in-store merchandising experience
Fort Wayne, Indiana–based Britton Marketing & Design Group specializes in brand-centered content creation, helping lifestyle brands forge deeper connections with consumers. Founded in 2006, the agency works across a wide range of disciplines—including strategy, branding, direct marketing, retail design, digital, video, and social—with a belief that the best way to illuminate meaningful brands is with great strategy overlaid with inspiring brand-centered content.