Britton Marketing & Design Group Awarded 2015 Digital Marketer of the Year
2015 Digital Marketing Award Winners Announced
FORT WAYNE, INDIANA, June 3, 2015 — Greater Fort Wayne Business Weekly announced the winners of the 2015 Digital Marketing Awards, honoring outstanding businesses in northeast Indiana using digital marketing strategies to expand their reach, tell their stories and engage their customers.
The competition was open to all businesses in northeast Indiana. A panel of out-of-state judges with digital marketing expertise chose 41 category winners, which were differentiated by those designed and developed by agencies and those done in-house by businesses. From all category winners an overall Digital Marketer of the Year winner was determined for both the agency and in-house categories. The judges noted the impressive quality of entries and expressed that while not all 131 entries received an award, they all showed strength in their storytelling and visual presentation.
At Greater Fort Wayne Business Weekly’s 2015 Digital Marketing Awards, Britton Marketing & Design Group picked up eight of the 16 awards for agencies in the Fort Wayne area. The winning categories included Best Overall Editorial, Best Use of Photography and Graphics, Best Blog Entry, Best Multi-Author Blog, Best Use of Twitter, Best Use of Pinterest, and Best Integrated Social Media. BMDG also won the prestigious Marketer of the Year award.
The complete list of winners are as follows:
- Britton Marketing & Design Group
- Downtown Improvement District of Fort Wayne
- Marry Me in Fort Wayne
- Waiter on the Way
- Allen County War Memorial Coliseum
- 86 Creative
- 3Rivers Federal Credit Union
- Better Business Bureau serving Northern Indiana
- Black Pine Animal Sanctuary
- Indiana Tech
- Manchester University
- The Genuine Scott Howard aka SoLoHo
- The Summit City
- Visit Fort Wayne
“We were blown away by not only the number, but the caliber of the entries. They were really all quite remarkable,” said Terry Ward, CEO, KPC Media Group, publisher of Greater Fort Wayne Business Weekly. “The skill and creativity was incredibly impressive, which tell us the businesses in this community know the value of digital marketing and invest significant resources in making sure it is effective and of the highest quality. We could not be more proud to present these awards on June 18th.”
More information about the winners will be printed in the June 19 edition of Greater Fort Wayne Business Weekly. For more information about event sponsorships and tickets, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Greater Fort Wayne Business Weekly
Greater Fort Wayne Business Weekly is a business journal covering the 12-county region surrounding Fort Wayne and is a publication of KPC Media Group Inc.
KPC Media Group has been locally owned since its founding in 1911. Along with a weekly business newspaper, it publishes three daily newspapers, five weekly newspapers, one semi-weekly newspaper, four community oriented monthly newspapers in Allen County, a digital family magazine, along with phone books and real estate guides. The company also has commercial design, printing and direct mail divisions and offers expanded digital services.
Media Contact: Claudia Johnson, KPC Media Group, 260-426-2640, ext. 3313, or 260-433-2913, email@example.com.
- Greater Fort Wayne Business Weekly (weekly)
- Times Community Publications, Allen County (monthly)
- Aboite & About, Aboite & Roanoke
- Dupont Valley Times, Huntertown and Leo-Cedarville
- East Allen County Times, New Haven and Woodburn
- St. Joe Times, St. Joseph Township
- The Herald Republican, Steuben County (daily)
- The News Sun, Noble and LaGrange Counties (daily)
- The Star, DeKalb County (daily)
- The Advance Leader, Ligonier (weekly)
- The Butler Bulletin, Butler (weekly)
- Albion New Era, Albion (weekly)
- Churubusco News, Churubusco (weekly)
- Northwest News, Huntertown (weekly)
- The Garrett Clipper, Garrett (semiweekly)
- Smart Shopper Advertiser (weekly)
- The Times Clipper (monthly)
- Real Estate Guides (Northeast Indiana and Steuben County)
- The Phone Book
- KPC Direct
- KPC Print & Design
- Keyflow Creative